Rainbow over the minicipality

Rainbow over the minicipality

Saturday 12 September 2015

Tsar Nicholas II's son and daughter will be buried with the rest of the family

 While Russian criminal investigators have
ruled the remains of Alexei and Maria are authentic after DNA testing,
their identity has not been accepted by the Russian Orthodox Church or
by some Romanov descendants.



It used to be one of my megalomaniac fantasies that my Father was actually Alexei, smuggled out by Jewish Refugees, and never himself told.  I always thought one day I would have a dna test and it would be discovered.  Then I heard his body had been found so my fantasy was dashed, but it soars again.


Tsar Nicholas II's son and daughter will be buried with the rest of the family | Daily Mail Online

No comments:

Post a Comment