Rainbow over the minicipality

Rainbow over the minicipality

Sunday 27 September 2015

Queen gives Mappin & Webb further royal seal of approval - Telegraph

My cutlery is Mappin & Webb.  It is the one success where I swapped with my Aunt and collected the entire set.  Everything was broken up into halves, so I have four of lots of things.  Cousin Gill promised I would get the crystal, and I was going to swap some things, like the punch glasses that they used for glasses.  I didn't get anything, as I had fallen out with my cousin over shoddy legal work.  I went to her funeral.  My brother and I were speaking then, and stood together at one side.  I should have contacted her and asked for the glasses, but was too nervous etc.





Queen gives Mappin & Webb further royal seal of approval - Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment