Rainbow over the minicipality

Rainbow over the minicipality

Wednesday 23 September 2015

The best Show day ever.

Feeling totally well today.  Went to the show with Billy and we walked round everywhere and then walked round again, and I was so pain free it was a miracle.  I towed my shopping trolley and it was a breeze.  We ate and bought everything and didn't have one cross or horrible word.  It was totally excellent.  The taxi came quite quickly and he had a turban, but I didn't call him Sadar Ji, and we had a good talk, except that Billy kept prodding me to stop talking from the back.  Anyway, we arrived and first thing we saw was an outback, bush carpenter selling signs, and one said, Billy's Shed, so we bought it, except he wants it hung on the door and I hung it on the wall.  Then we went into a pavilion and the first thing we saw was the lavendar.  We looked everywhere for Phineas and Ferb, but found them except that Perry was sold out!!  But we really only wanted two lilos etc.  We found a Bertie stuffed toy, which delighted us both.  We ate and ate, too, and I found a corn cob on a stick that was yummy and fruit salad.  And the train back to Flinders Street was easy and then the taxi home because there are no trains on our line this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment