Rainbow over the minicipality

Rainbow over the minicipality

Thursday 28 April 2016

Installation: A Decord of Highs

And now I can't remember what it was.  I was having the best idea in the blue kitchen, but by the time I fired up Blogger and found my Minicipality, I had forgotten.
...

An Installation

I have literally heaps of match boxes in my kitchen.  they pile up round the bin where I have tossed them after they were emptied.  I have most of the dead matches, too.

I envision all the boxes with the dead matches in them, and half open, perhaps lined up in eight columns.  The title would be, "A Decade of Highs".

The boxes are all the same.  In the past, Redhead changed the design of the boxes as they appealed to collectors, but few people collect machboxes now.  There is a term for that.

Mine are in a random heap where they were badly and casually tossed.  However occasionally, if I see on that is showing the back, I turn it over carefully to be in the same position exactly, just reversed.

No comments:

Post a Comment