Rainbow over the minicipality

Rainbow over the minicipality

Monday 1 December 2014

Miserable, doubly mysterious day.


It is a sign of how highly your Physician values you when he greets you with, "What can we do for you today?"  Then, he did not have my test results.  Then, when I described the onset of the pain in detail, he said he was mystefied by the symptoms, particularly the sudden start and stopping of the pain.  He said it could be neurological, all in my mind.

Then in the office, I couldn't check my emil.  I kept being thrown back to the log-on page.  I phoned the ISP, and spoke to Simon.  I spoke again after my return from the dr and reloading everything etc.  Then he talked me through deleting kookies and more but still it didn't work.  Eventually he said it was a connection problem, and I phoned Vodaphone.  What a saga getting through but eventually a nice guy helped me find out there was nothing wrong with the connection.  Another mystery.  It works fine on this computer.  What does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment