Rainbow over the minicipality

Rainbow over the minicipality

Sunday 6 April 2014

With mouse unplugged.

The cursor entered jump mode again, or that is what I call it when the cursor randomly jumps to the top left corner of the screen, or else it either does not register at all or it sticks to what ever it was clicked on and needs to be unclicked or what ever it is will drag to somewhere else.  These things do not follow a sequence but sometimes happen.  They do not appear to happen if I use the little touch pad, but I have never been proficient at the touch pad, and mostly have had it turned off as my hand sometimes touches it accidentally, unless I keep my fingers off the pad.  Actually, I think I can do it now.  I suddenly notice I don't actually have my fingers resting on the keyboard as I used to do, keeping the hands in position, but I can type just as well with my hands hovering over the keypad.  It could even be slightly more regular and quicker.  Who could know how different life could be.  I hope it stays, and it probably will.  Only by thinking about the key pad did I notice I wasn't touching it any more and felt my fingers going to the keys as if they knew where they were without me looking at them.  Of course the answer is easy to explain, due to the recent key-board practising, where I have been making an effort to learn to play without looking, which is a bit spooky.

I keep thinking about organising an event for the Queen's Birthday Public Holiday.   Why am I writing this here?  Because the reason I don't is because I am feeling so unwell a lot of the time.  I helped Billy yesterday move a lot of concrete blocks from the back to the front.  I should have taken photographs of the before and after.  It was a sort of bar-b-cue, but now it is a decorative fence between Billy and the people next door.

Also thinking of Jerusalem.  I should learn Hebrew so I can write my treatise in it, both for current Israeli readers and also so it will be linked stylistically with the previous Two Temples.  

The Third Temple in Jerusalem should not be an attempted reconstruction of the Second.  This is a mistake that present reconstructionists fall into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment