Rainbow over the minicipality

Rainbow over the minicipality

Monday 14 April 2014

Pesach (Passover) 5774

For some reason, tonight I am missing "family" even more than ever.  It would even have been good having a Jewish boufriend, but of course Billy just buys chocolate eggs and bunnies, thought what they have to do with Easter I have never understood.  Anyway, it has been my stupid choice to fall out with cousins, never marry etc.  So I have no one but myself to blame.

As usual, I bought some motzah so I can eat some alone and remember how we were slaves in Egypt.

Lately, the press is full of discussions about former Foreign Minister Bob Carr and his recent published diary with its claims of the Jewish lobby's powerful influence.  He is obviously anti-Semitic and his claims, though blatantly false, will have a bad effect by encouraging bigots.  He refers to the lobby being in Melbourne, and as he was NSW Premier, he must know no such lobby existed in Sydney and obviously if it existed at all would be equal in both states, so he thinks it is only here.

My health is not good.  My blood pressure is very high, 180/100.  It was much lower when I woke this morning.  I'm half expecting to have a heart attack at any moment.  But despite that I feel quite well, and almost happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment