Rainbow over the minicipality

Rainbow over the minicipality

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Today, Tuesday.

Tuesdays used to be one of my swimming days, but I stopped late last year because my right shoulder became painful and feeble, as well as a return of the heart arrhythmia.  Because acupuncture had apparently been successful some years ago when something similar happened to my left shoulder, I started going to a new Acupuncturist on Dandenong Road, just at the other end of the Urban Forest.  After that, I have been catching the same bus I used to catch to the old Acupuncturist in East Belntleigh, but now walk up past the Hospital to see Donovan, except that I'm now going fortnightly and this is not my week.  I might walk to Chaddy afterwards for lunch.

While showering, I was thinking hard about The Letter.  I have written some small, private letters telling people how I was anally raped by RC Nuns at an early age, but I am still drafting my "speaking out" letter.  I think I shall address it to HH the Pope, himself, and then send copies to every level of the RC hierarchy down to my local Parish, St Joseph's.  I may also send copies to other relevant parties, including Government Departments.

Currently the draft first sentence is: "I should have screamed out at the time, but I was too scared, and tried to curl up in a ball and ignore what was being done to me, and tried to withdraw my mind inside myself away from everything"

Time to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment